Friday, Sep 7
Instructions on creating a home made cheese holder for dog training. This helps to keep string cheese from becoming a gooey mess in your pocket.
- Go to a home center and get a small length of clear, flexible PVC tubing in a string cheese like diameter
- Cut off string cheese length piece at home, using scissors
- Cut tubing lengthwise to form slit the entire length of the tube
- Insert unwrapped string cheese into tubing, with small piece extending beyond end of tubing
- Break off small bits of cheese as needed.