Saturday, July 14, 2007

In which Lucas takes possession

(imported from FB, used original posting date)

This afternoon, Kevin and I were running errands. The first stop on our expedition was Costco. While we were there, we noted the gas price was competitive and opted to top off the Kevin-mobile, a 2006 Honda Civic Si. That is when our adventure began.

When the car was filled, Kevin got back in and turned the key. Nothing. He tried again and this time we noted the demonic flashing lights followed by nothingness. He tightened the gas cap and tried again. Darkness. The gas attendant helped us push the Kevin-mobile out of the way and we called my dad and started to check fuses.

Dad came, said that it sounded like a short in the battery, jumped the car. All was well.

As dad and I were waiting for Kevin, I said to him, I didn't know that Lucas did Japanese cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment