Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday's mix

Confession time: I missed my first outdoor ride of the year due to cold. I've missed ride due to rain this winter, but not cold. It was in the 20s and windy on Sunday morning and I was a bit nervous about ice left over from Saturday's "wintery mix." I bonded with the trainer instead. I set up the trainer in the bonus room and put on the TV, muted it and listened my iPod.

I have a SmartPlaylist set up on my iPod that grabs all of the songs with "spin" in the comments section. I shuffled that list and this is what it came up with:

  • Money by Pink Floyd
  • Black Rock by O.A.R.
  • Is It Really So Strange? by The Smiths
  • Papercut by Linkin Park
  • Absolutely (Story Of A Girl) by Nine Days
  • Same Man I Was Before by Oingo Boingo
  • Smooth by Santana
  • Busted by matchbox twenty Yourself
  • Stumble by R.E.M
  • B.J. Don't Cry by Moxy Früvous
  • Pay the Man by The Offspring (silence at end snipped off)
  • Girl Like That by matchbox twenty
  • Life Of Saturdays by Dexter Freebish
  • Fire Escape by Fastball
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana Nirvana
  • Land Of Confusion by Disturbed
  • I Want You (She's So Heavy) by The Beatles
  • Hard to Handle by The Black Crowes
  • Headstong by Trapt
  • Thinking of You by Lenny Kravitz

No comments:

Post a Comment