Monday, May 12, 2008

Tour de Cure Fundraiser

As many you already know, I've training for the Tour de Cure to be held on June 7 and 8. In less that on month, I will be joining many other cyclists riding from Cary to Oxford and back, a total of 150 miles, to help raise money to end the devastating effects of diabetes. This month, I completed a 100 mile ride and I plan to complete a metric century this weekend as part of this training effort.

This fund raiser is very important to me because I have several friends that have been diagnosed with diabetes.

If you would like to make to make a donation to the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure fund-raising event, you can make a donation online by clicking this link. If you want to do even more to help, please consider joining me in this great event. Our efforts will help set the pace in the fight against diabetes.

Thank you again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment