Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged!

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Just starting my job and NCSU and competing in flyball with Hannah. We were trying to get Penny, our black lab adopted for LRNC, to participate as well.

Five snacks I enjoy:
  1. Apple (not the computer, silly!)
  2. Greek yogurt
  3. Wasa cracker with peanut butter
  4. Banana
  5. Cheese

Five Things on My To-Do list today:
  1. Go to Great Outdoor and get them to remove the anti theft thingie from the shorts that I bought on Sunday
  2. Finish my book
  3. Javascript for PDF stuff
  4. Update the wiki with Elluminate/Open Office tip
  5. Call the vet to order more food for Hannah

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. Retire early
  2. Get a cyclo-cross bike
  3. Travel, even if it was just to the beach and the NC mountains
  4. Vacation home in the mountains
  5. Share it
Five jobs I have had:
  1. Fast food joint
  2. Deli counter
  3. Secretary
  4. Tech writer
  5. Computer "stuff"
Five of my bad habits:
  1. Stressing about stuff
  2. Interrupting people
  3. Worrying too much about what other people think
  4. Patience
  5. Getting sucked into the e-mail vortex
Five places I have lived:
  1. Newfoundland
  2. Milwaukee, WI
  3. Wappingers Falls, NY
  4. Waterloo, IA
  5. Ramsey, NJ
Five people I would like to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!):
(I did six because I'm pretty sure that at least one will skip this exercise!)
  1. Anne
  2. John
  3. Genny
  4. Beth
  5. Mother of Chaos

Five Random Things:
  1. I never thought that I was vain until after my surgery
  2. I'm worried about Hannah
  3. I wish I was funnier
  4. I kinda really don't want to be the video conferencing goddess
  5. I once told my mom that I wanted a cool name like Amy or Beth.

1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer it.
    That was much harder than I thought it would be.

    http://blog.johndorner.com/2008/07/i-was-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete